The Dynamic Mazes Mod adds randomly generated mazes littering the landscape with fun challenges that you can break up the standard resource gathering with! The mazes are fairly rare but include precious loot for you to line your pockets with. Beware of life threatening traps with carefully disguised pressure plates, deadly lava, fire balls and even explosives. Three new blocks, the bush (a LOT harder to break than leaves) a wolf spawner block and a gravel pressure plate which blends extremely well, making it almost impossible to see when traversing the maze. Don’t forget about underground mazes that are located beneath large surface mazes adding more death defying, nerve wracking fun to harvesting treasure and even give you a chance of finding the rare tombs! The mazes are sometimes tricky to find but when you do… be prepared! Wolves will hunt you down relentlessly while your panicked breathing and pounding heart tries to navigate the deadly trap laden labyrinth.
If you like mazes, structures and secrets to break up the empty natural landscape, this mod is a must have!
Dynamic Mazes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Randomly spawning mazes
- Deadly traps!
- Tons of loot
Dynamic Mazes Mod Version 1.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Wolves will attack you on sight again
- Generating algorithm is better now
- Silverfish blocks in underground mazes
- Sensitivity and range of rarity number changed
How to Install Dynamic Mazes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download and Install Modloader inside the C:/Users/Yourusername/AppData/Roming/.minecraft/bin/
- Delete META-INF
- Launch Minecraft and close it.
- Download Dynamic Mazes Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Place the zip file into the /.minecraft/mods folder without unzipping the file