Texture Packs can change the whole theme of a game. They don’t just change the looks. This Texture Pack in particular makes the game more simplistic, but way nicer to play. Everything has been made really smooth and clean. The textures are themed like a cartoon but they remain similar to the Minecraft Default Pack everyone knows. The thing I like about the pack is that you can still see the old textures through the new ones. The textures in the pack haven’t actually been changed resolution wise. The Default packs resolution is 16×16 and the DynastyCraft has designed it’s textures to the same resolution. This helps in many ways, and because the textures are more basic than the vanilla look it just looks a lot smoother. It’s more easy going, and easy to look at for longer periods of time.
Whats more, the Texture Pack is great for let’s play videos or anything video related as a matter of fact. It’s smooth and causes no more lag than it would using the Default Pack. That’s what I think is so great about the pack. It’s smooth, funky, nice, well developed, and it doesn’t increase your lag!
DynastyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adding new Textures into Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Replacing all the Default Minecraft textures with new ones.
- Textures that have been made at a 16×16 resolution.
- Themed textures, smooth and funky!
DynastyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Smooth and easy to look at.
- 16×16 resolution so doesnt increase lag.
- Doesnt require a patcher!
- Maybe to basic, or simplistic.
- No increase in realistic textures.
- Some people might find it too similar to the Default Texture Pack.
How to install the DynastyCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the DynastyCraft Texture Pack zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded zip file. (Do not unzip)
- Select your Texture Pack under the Resource Packs options selection.