Mods come in different shapes and sizes! Some big, some small, some simple, some complex! But never have I ever seen a mod with the variety, intelligence and just simple quality as this one! It\’s design is staggeringly brilliant! It serves a purpose for both client and server and could really aid in revolutionising how we play online. But enough of my praise, I bet you are wondering by now what exactly I am talking about. Well, this is the Dynmap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5! \”Dynmap provides an in-browser map, like Google Maps, of your Minecraft world\” – It updates the map REAL-TIME while you have you browser opened and tracks players movement and actions! It also displays in game messages, so you can keep an extra close eye on al your buddies!
Dynmap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5 Main Features
- This mod provides configurable maps of different types!
- Support for multiple worlds, support for rendering using standard and enhanced texture packs.
- Real time portraits of players are shown upon the map!
- Time, Weather, and travel points can all back tracked and mapped onto the map!
Dynmap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5 Positives and Negatives!
- PROS: This mod is fully updated for Minecraft 1.4.5 and is compatible with most mods! It also can be successfully installed for Client and server! This mod also has rendering support for a variety of popular Minecraft Mods! This mod will be very useful to any server OP\’s or moderators, this mod will boost your ability to keep an eye on your world. There are so many more positives, this really is a fantastic mod!
- CONS: Apart from a few bugs here and there. There really is not any negatives with this mod, it is fully updated to Minecraft 1.4.5.
Dynmap Mod Version 1.2 alpha 2 for Minecraft 1.4.5 Changelogs
- Added supportblocks and frame rendering.
- Fully updated to Minecraft 1.4.5, fully compatible with OptiFine!
- Added support for v1.4.x corner stair rendering
- Added block rendering support for Forgotten Nature
How to Install Dynamap Mod for Minecraft 1.4.5
- First of all, the installation for this mod is fairly simple!
- Go HERE and download the latest version of Minecraft Forge and install it to your MINECRAFT.JAR
- Then install the latest version of the Dynmap mod, drag and drop the .zip files into your Minecraft.jar
- Finally, delete the META-INF file and then you have the mod!