Creepers, one of the most deadliest mob in Minecraft……. When you face a creeper it follows you until you kill it or it bombs. That is why Minecraft is well known for its creeper. All of you who play Minecraft should know it. It doesn’t only kill you by suiciding bombing on you, it destroys your house to! Soooo, are you bored of the same old creepers creeping your house? Well now, a man who is a modder named xSmallDeadGuyx who has a idea of making new types of creepers! Quite cool if you try it. Elemental Creepers Mod add new mobs that act like Creepers but respond to the environment in different ways. Like a water creeper that when it bombs, it creates a water puddle! Many more a found here.
Elemental Creepers Mod Feature for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Water Creepers = Blue colored creepers, Creates a bunch of water out of nothing!
- Earth Creepers = Brown with a green hair, creates a large monument.
- Fire Creepers = Reddish colored, creates a large circle of fire.
- Ice Creepers = White colored, Freezes Lava and water and creates a large snow area.
- Lightning Creepers = Yellowish colored, strikes nearby things with lightnings.
- Psychic Creepers = Purple colored, launches all nearby things far.
- Magma Creepers = Black reddish colored, creates a lava pool. Leave a trail of fire along the way, only found in the nether!
- Ghost Creepers = Transperent a little bit, Hurts animals and human but doesn’t destroy blocks.
- Friendly Creepers = Pink colored, can be tamed by gunpowder, and fed by flowers. When it is tamed you can right click on an empty hand to make it stay. It will create small explosions that doesn’t hurt you and him or the blocks around it.
- Cookie Creepers =Light brownish with hardly seen spots, Explodes with a shower of cookies! Killing it won’t bring any cookies.
All of these types of creepers are found in Elemental Creepers mod. So do you want to make it work on your Minecraft? Here’s how.
Elemental Creepers 3.1 Features Changelogs
- Updated to 1.6.2
- Spider Creepers Added
How to Install Elemental Creepers Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2
- Back-up you minecraft.jar file everytime you download any mods.
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Open start>run>%appdata%>.minecraft>bins>>>minecraft.jar
- After that download Elemental Creepers Mod.
- Open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Then drag all the contents inside Elemental Creepers Mod zip into the minecraft.jar that was opened by winrar or 7zip.
- Agree on everything that pops up.
*If you have problems you can comment*
Have a fun day playing Minecraft!