The Elevator Mod for Minecraft is a great, technical Mod that can be installed into the game of Minecraft. It allows the player to follow crafting recipes and build ‘elevator’s’. These machines are used all the time in commercial places in the real world. Allowing people to be lifted up and down tall buildings, or down into basements and underground area’s. These machines can be made in Minecraft and used just the same way. The recipe’s are easy to follow and the mechanics of the Mod is really good. It’s super easy to use and makes the game more fun to play.
After following the crafting recipes to create the blocks and items needed to make an elevator. You can of course place and use it. It’s quite simple to use but it still required common sense and a a little bit of repetition to get used to using it. Crafting recipes can be located here, in detail. To use the elevators, simply place them and then walk into them. But make sure to stay inside the blocks as long as you want to keep going in the direction the elevator takes you! And be careful, elevators make excellent traps!
All the new blocks and items!
- The Elevator Base!
- The ElevatorUp!
- The ElevatorDown!
- The ElevatorUp for mob’s!
- The ElevatorDown for mob’s!
- The Elevator!
Elevator Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4′s Main Features
- Adding a modern mechanic into the game.
- Using the theme of ‘Elevators’ in the game of Minecraft.
- Adding new recipes to create items necessary to make an elevator.
- Adding a new chain of crafting recipes to follow to make an Elevator. And then use it.
Elevator Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4′s Pros and Cons
- A great way to travel places or get to high distances!
- Allows players to make real elevators!
- New things to craft.
- No longer have to build gigantic staircases up tall buildings.
- Complicated to create elevators.
- Dangerous in the open, you could fall all the way back down!
- Requires the Minecraft Forge to be installed first.
Elevator Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4′s Changelogs
- Updated to 1.6.4.
- Fixed crafting recipe bugs.