If you love awe inspiring and beautiful architecture, lush and epic landscaping and want to travel around an amazing and refreshingly brilliant map, then I have just the map for you! Elivion Manor Map is designed by one of the greatest map creators in my opinion, with many maps including vast landscapes of sweeping and breathtaking beauty. After you traverse the rolling hills and lush, full green grass and find your way into the walkway of the manor, you are in for an original treat! The landscape hides a treasure of fantastically designed architecture, with a lot to see and explore as you inspect this mysterious lone building in the middle of a green paradise. There are walkways, pathways decorated with flowers and trees, a sparkling lake and even a swimming pool! The entire area lives in the dreams of anyone who wants a home set in a lush paradise!
If you want to spend some quality time exploring and finding all the brilliantly designed goodness with amazing design and awe striking architecture, check out Elivion Manor map right away!
Elivion Manor Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Brilliant and gorgeous scenery with a massive manor to explore in Minecraft
- 3 versions of this very map to choose from (creative, survival and hardcore)
- A beautiful and epic map with a lot to see and much, much more!
Elivion Manor Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
- Fixed the wrong Biome issue
How to Install Elivion Manor Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Saves
- Download the zip file for this map
- Unzip the file and place folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and choose the downloaded map file and you are ready to play