Emerald Rain Texture Pack
Texture Packs are great and amazing features that can be created and imported into the game of Minecraft. However, usually developers go for creating the stereotypical textures for a typical theme. However, the Emerald Rain Texture Pack was developed for a separate purpose, one that is far more comical, and much more unique. This pack’s theme has been developed to introduce a strange, and silly theme into the game of Minecraft. It only changes a few textures, however it does take up a noticeable texture, and to replace it with something strange. The Emerald Rain Texture Pack replaces the old, vanilla rain textures of Minecraft with new, vanilla Emerald gem textures. Basically, the developer has swapped out some textures of the game, and in turn; created an eye opening Texture Pack for the players delight.
Emerald Rain Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Introduces simplistic, yet unique emerald themed textures into the game of Minecraft at a 16×16 resolution.
- Well developed, and only slightly changed animations and textures.
- Bright and colorful textures that are easily noticed.
Emerald Rain Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Interesting and amusing textures.
- No patching or foreign mods required.
- Lower resolution, meaning less lag and FPS usage when playing in game.
- Colorful textures, eye catching and wonderful.
- Simplistic and unrealistic textures.
- The new features make become increasingly annoying.
- The textures can be strange, irritating and can block your vision when raining.
How to install the Emerald Rain Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Emerald Rain Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the downloaded Texture Pack zip file into the “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip.)