The Enchant Translater Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a very amazing Texture Pack. The textures in the pack haven’t been changed much. The Texture Pack works to change the symbols that appear when you try to enchant stuff. For example, the picture below shows the symbols i’m talking about.
And then the Texture Pack changes these symbols into the correct letter translation. So instead when you try to enchant stuff it will show real English words. This makes it way easier, and a little humorous at times. Because the symbols are random anyway, the words created are random too. The video underneath the pictures below will help you understand more about what i’m talking about. I think that it’s extremely useful to have this pack. Because it helps you to see better when using it, and it is very informative. Rather than random and strange.
Enchant Translator Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Adds 16×16 resolution textures into the game of Minecraft.
- Only edits the symbols in the Default Texture Pack, from the enchantment table GUI.
- Makes the enchantment process way easier.
- Makes the game more fun.
Enchant Translator Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Doesnt change the Default pack much so there is no added lag.
- No lag!
- Low resolution.
- Not really a unique texture pack.
- No new textures.
How to install the Enchant Translator Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Enchant Translator Texture Pack zip file, 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Pack’s” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Enchant Translator Texture Pack zip file into you “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Select the Enchant Translator Texture Pack inside your Texture Pack’s menu selection.