Do you like to play Minecraft to level up your character, to gain experience in order to trade it for more powerful enchanted items, super charged diamond swords, extra strength armor, potions that make you faster or you can toss at enemies to poison them? Maybe you want more variety to your potions and enchantments? Do you want more control than the completely random Vanilla version? If this is something you like, I think you will really enjoy the Enchanting Plus Mod for Minecraft!
You simply create an enchanting table like normal, open it the same way and your new and option GUI will show up. You place your items, and there are tabs and slider bars to fine tune your creations to as minute as you want them to be or as grand as possible! This makes the guesswork a thing of the past and is really how Vanilla should be, but for reasons unknown, isn’t.
Enchanting Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Main Features
- Adds a large and brand new variety of enchantments
- New GUI that you can switch between
- Customize your enchantment levels heavily
Enchanting Plus Mod Version 1.16 for Minecraft 1.6.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Heavily control the effects of your enchantments to customize your experience!
- Cons: No new potions or effects
Enchanting Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Changelog
- Cosmetic changes
- Fixed flat item renderering
- Disenchanting your items no longer gives back levels
- Renders enchanting book on empty table
- Can now switch between this and vanilla interfaces
- Fixed disenchanting level systems
How to Install Enchanting Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Download Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Forge files inside the minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft to create the Mods folder and close Minecraft
- Place the entire Enchanting Plus zip into the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go
Do you want to take the guesswork out of enchanting your items? Enchanting Plus is for you!