ENDER: Natalies Nightmare Map
The Endermen in Minecraft are one of the most terrifying and strange creatures, not only in Minecraft but in many games together! He is a teleporting, block moving eerie entity that sort of haunts your travels with its disturbing atmosphere and omnipresent feel. If you want an adventure style map that brings that feel, that gloomy shadow cast over the land caused by the strange and disturbing presence of the Enderman you should download and install ENDER: Natalies Nightmare map for Minecraft! This brings a whole map of creepy Enderman based architecture fused with real world farmhouses, valleys and much more! In this map you play a young girl named Natalie and you are on the search for your father, Daniel, while you are lost in the dark, haunting forested woodlands. You have been warned not to traverse the woods for the Enderman likes to play tricks, hide and steal from you, be careful!
If you want a creepy Enderman themed map that brings the haunting obsidian textures and fuses them with more traditional homes, making a viral feeling inky black that seems to pour through the cracks, you will enjoy ENDER: Natalies Nightmare map. Download and install today!
ENDER: Natalies Nightmare Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Enderman themed map full of creative and eerie areas
- Similar feeling to the extremely popular Slender video game
- Two possible endings!
ENDER: Natalies Nightmare Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
How to Install ENDER: Natalies Nightmare Map for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Locate the Saves folder
- Download the ENDER: Natalies Nightmare map
- Unzip the folder
- Place the entire folder into the Saves folder in .minecraft
- Run minecraft, select the map from saves and you are ready to play ENDER: Natalies Nightmare map!