After being shipwrecked on a strange island, you long to return to the comfort of home. The only way home is through a mythical portal which is found in the End. A strange shop keeper offers to take you to the End in return for 12 Nether Stars which are found in and around dungeons of the island. The Enderbent Maximum Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 is made by the developer ‘AutomatorMC’ and has a fast paced adventure and great combat. This is a very fun map that can be played on all versions of Minecraft, and even with friends.
Enderbent Maximum Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Main Features!
- This map has many objectives that you have to complete.
- Your main objective is to locate the portal to your home land.
- This map lets you explore well built structures in the normal world., the Nether and the End!
- There are many things to do in Enderbent Maximum – explore, explode, enjoy!
- Themed dungeons and quests, legendary items and loot.
Enderbent Maximum Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Rules!
- There are no rules in this map, you are encouraged to play whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Enderbent Maximum Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Pros and Cons!
- This map has frequent updates.
- It is available for all updates of Minecraft 1.7.5.
- Can be installed for both client and SMP.
- Free-roam sandbox gameplay.
- You keep all valuable items upon death.
- This map has a fantastic story line, and no faults!
Enderbent Maximum Map for Minecraft 1.7.5 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this map added a death counter,various upgrades, and more rare drops.
How to install the Enderbent Maximum Map for Minecraft 1.7.5!
- First of all, download the Enderbent Maximum Map for Minecraft 1.7.5.
- Extract the files to your desktop using WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/saves.
- Drag and drop your files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct save file.
- Enjoy your new map!