Do you enjoy the creepier mobs in Minecraft, the subtle and yet wholly terrifying Enderman? This mob, loosely based on the recently popular Slenderman myth, long limbs and teleportation like powers who stalk you great distances through the woods. What if there were more, a varied selection of Enderman creatures, giving you a whole new depth of disturbing night creatures to haunt you on your journey?
This mod adds at least four new mobs, the Ender Ignis, Ender Miss, Ender Avis and the awesome Ender Ray. There are new drops, the Ender Flesh which you can make non lethal but enchanting to craft more items, there are new ores called Nobium which even the Ender Dragon cannot destroy, making them very useful as bunkers. Another awesome feature is the in game biome changer, which you trade valuables into the Biome Changer and this sends a beautiful beam of light into the heavens and changes the surrounding biome. There is a Duplicator, which you can place two of the item, using fuel ranging from Nobium, Gold, Emerald and more, giving you more items based on how rare. The duplicator allows for more items such as Mossy Cobble, which is great for survival based custom house design! Don’t forget the amazing new homing arrow Nobium bow, which hones in on targets to make life easier!
Some of the crafting recipes follow, check this link for a full list.
EnderStuff+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Adds four new mobs
- Biome Changer and Duplicator block
- New Nobium ore which has many uses
- New weapons and more!
EnderStuff+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Amazing, powerful and a lot of fun. There are so many fun and tech additions that make for hours of exploring and trials.
- Cons: Biome changer doesn’t do all that much yet, could be updated.
EnderStuff Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- updated to minecraft 1.5
- Added new ‘runtime deobf’ Forge feature, meaning that the mod will work after MC update most likely.
- New Manager Pack check which instead of a crash it will allow you to see an info box if the Manger Pack isn’t installed or outdated.
How to Install EnderStuff+ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download Forge and My Manager Pack
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Forge files inside the minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft to create the Mods folder and close Minecraft
- Place the entire EnderStuff Plus zip into the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go