Well, this mod started out as one guy saying ”What can I do with all of this cobblestone? I already have six five-story castles made out of stone bricks, and five of those are loaded to the brim with more cobblestone!” Okay, he didn’t really say that, but we can all relate to that. There’s too much cobble in the world and not enough diamonds! Well, with this mod you can turn all of that useless cobblestone into diamonds! Among other things, of course. Those of you who remember Equivalent Exchange 2 will be slightly disappointed to find out that when Pahimar re-coded the mod for EE3 he took out almost every block and item that was in the mod, but that’s the past. He’s added in a new item called the Minium Stone. Along with the crafting ingredients to make it. It has essentially the same function as the Philosopher’s Stone in previous versions. This mod has about 128 different transmutation recipes. I’d highly suggest downloading some recipe viewing mod to keep track.
To start out using this mod you’ll need to craft the Minium Stone, which is made with 8 Shards of Minium (monster drop) and an Inert Stone (A stone in each corner, an iron in each edge, and gold right in the middle.) It does have a limited number of uses unless you mess around with the config file. After you make this, you gain access to all of the transmutation recipes in the mod.
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- The ability to transmute almost any item into any other item.
- Reduces clutter in your chests
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Reduces clutter
- Allows you to make more useful materials from useless/un-needed materials.
- I’ve used this mod since I bought Minecraft and I still haven’t spotted a single bad thing.
Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelog
- Updated for Minecraft v1.5
- Fixed players being unable to use right-click transmutation in SMP.
- Fixed players being unable to cycle through world-transmute options in SMP.
- RP2 addon should work now.
- Added EE3 console command
- Added block protection
How to Install Equivalent Exchange 3 Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft
- Download Equivalent Exchange 3
- Drag the Equivalent Exchange 3 archive into your mods folder
- Run Minecraft and enjoy.