Do you like parkour action and death defying jumping puzzles and cunning, lethal traps while you play Minecraft? Perhaps you enjoy desert and ancient Egyptian themed maps? You should check out the Escape Earth map for Minecraft, a short little map that is worth downloading for a quick run through! The story is one of a space traveler who crash lands on the planet Earth into the deep deserts of Area 51, the wastelands in Nevada. You travel from area to area seemingly teleporting strangely enough to other locations across the globe! Your travels and puzzle solving adventures take you through Egypt, the humid and sweat drenched Amazon river and even the Grand Canyon in Arizona! This map has rivers, gorges, action jumping, hell fire pits of scathing lava and much more! This is a good map for playing with friends or perhaps recording a playthrough of, its nice, not too hard and it has a good play time so it wont take very long to see all its sights!
If you enjoy parkour jumping action and intense death defying jumps over white knuckle chasms of instant death, lava traps and much more, you should install Escape Earth map today!
Escape Earth Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Parkour action along hallways and corridors toward escape
- Deadly traps and terrifying white knuckle jumps over fiery pits
- Checkpoint system that makes playing through easier and more fun
Escape Earth Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to the newest Minecraft version
How to Install Escape Earth Map for Minecraft 1.8.3, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Saves
- Download the zip file for this map
- Unzip the file and place folder into the Saves folder
- Run minecraft and choose the downloaded map file and you are ready to play