Texture packs are a wonderful part of the game of minecraft in which makes gameplay just that little bit more fun than without it. However; when the developer/artist of the pack designs and creates the texture pack to the absolute best of his/her ability, it simply become extraordinary, and so very gameplay-enhancing. This is what I, and other players/users, believe to be the key to successful and popular texture packs. Not simply because of the “Texture artwork” but also because sometimes a texture pack can completely change how you see the game, how you play, and how you act. The EventCraft Texture Pack for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, developed, uploaded and created by Maddogs1; introduces a whole new set on unique and very interesting textures; in which have been designed and implemented not just to replace the plain, simplistic default textures; but also improve the looks of the entire game. In turn; enhancing gameplay entirely.
The Texture pack, much like all others is based on 1 or 2 base ideas in which it will then be built around, in the end; creating the texture pack, resulting it beautifully. even so; its up to the developer/designer to him/herself delve into their own work. Only this way can the texture pack become good, or well developed. If the artist is in fact a well experienced designer in this type of area, the texture pack should turn out to be an amazing piece of unique work. Though time, effort and a large amount of detail must be covered for it to be come absolutely amazing, perfect. This is where the EventCraft texture pack succeeds. By basing the initial texture pack around the simple themes; Medieval/fantasy, the texture pack is a very unique piece of art in which the majority of all users will enjoy.
EventCraft Texture Pack Version 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- Updated and added some Mob textures
- Fixed buggy textures
- Updated to minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Added some unmade-unfinished textures.
How to install the EventCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10, or manually patch using mcpatcher AFTER the texture pack installation process.
- Download the EventCraft texture pack zip file for minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “texture packs” folder. Or simply open the folder from within the texturepacks menu selection.
- Drag the entire downloaded texture pack zip into your “texturepacks” folder. (DO NOT UNZIP)
- Select the texture pack inside your texturepacks menu selection.