The Eventime’s Resource Pack is a custom mad pack for the developers fans and content viewers in which allows people to freely use the awesome, new and original textures. After installing the pack, every texture is changed, including blocks, items, armors and weapons, as well as some particles. This change or replacement of textures has been done incredibly well and the texture designer has compiled each texture perfectly, to tile well and allow it to be easy to look at when playing with it from short to long periods of time.
Each texture follows a theme in the Eventime’s Resource Pack. This theme is labelled exotic and represents the idea that this texture pack works well with both ordinary gameplay, as it makes changes to the back to create more vibrant colours and smoother tiling. It’s 32×32 texture detail is also an improvement from the vanilla resource pack, and also makes the textures all the more detailed. The pack itself works incredibly well with maps and other mods, as it maintains Minecrafts theme of medieval, but adapts it’s own theme onto it to improve both the feel and general experience of Minecraft and all it’s aesthetics.
Eventime’s Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- 32×32 texture resolution means that the textures in the resource pack are more detailed and can potentially have better tiling.
- Medium resolution Resource Pack which can be run on average computers & high end computers.
- Great theme. Nice to look and and use even without maps and mods to go with it.
- Some textures tend to remain slightly similar to the vanilla pack.
Eventime’s Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
The Eventime’s Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- Download and install the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the Eventime’s Resource Pack for Minecraft version 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “resource packs” folder.
- Drag the downloaded Eventime’s Resource Pack zip file into the “resource packs” folder.
- Close all tabs.
- Launch Minecraft and select the newly installed Resource Pack under the Resource Packs section in Minecrafts main menu.