When you play through Minecraft, you gather experience points. They are also known as Exp or XP. The points can be used to enchant weapons and give them a greater power. You gather these experience points and they are saved in your HUD. If you die, you will lose all of your xp. That is a great loss since it is difficult to gain them. You might have spent weeks of real time gathering the xp points. It would be a pity to lose all of them by falling into lava. A creeper might sneak up on you and kill you.
There is no banking system for the xp points. They are extremely valuable and it is easy to lose them. This mod lets you craft a chest which will let you store your xp points inside it. The mod has been re-made from scratch. Now it should function much better.
Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
The mod features two types of chests. There are:
- Normal Exp chest
- Ender Exp chest
The normal Exp chest is less costly to craft. The experience points stored in it can only be accesed from exactly the same chest.
The Ender Exp chest stores experience statically. You can store experience in one chest and access it from any other Ender Chest.
Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Crafting Guide
Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Chanelogs
- Ender chest recipe changed
- Changed Ender chest texture
- Language updater now included
- Turkish language is now added
Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- A banking system for your exp points
- You will never lose them again
- easy to access
- Not useful if you are beginner
- Not useful if you play on creative
How to Install Exp Chest Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.zip file.
- Run Minecraft and close it once it has been updated. Make sure to start it with the forge profile.
- Open up start and type in %appdata%
- Follow this directory AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place the .zip file into that folder, don\’t un-archive it.
- Start Minecraft with the forge profile.
- Press on the mods tab and select your mod.