Have you ever been creating in Minecraft and have wanted a tool or new decorative blocks? If you want items like Sorting Pipes and BUD switches build in, then this is the mod for you! This is the Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft. This mod is a collection of the creators best ideas that they compiled into one. There are blocks called Angel Block, Block Update Detector, Chandelier, Colored Brick, Colored Planks, Solar Generator and much, much more. For all your random
If you like building with new types of blocks, be sure to download and install Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft today!
Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Dozens of new blocks like pipes, BUDs, Conveyor Belts and more!
- Config menus and many options.
- You can remove items you don’t like from the mod with settings!
How to Use Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Find out more information here.
- There is a config file where you can edit options.
- There is a texture pack that works with this mod called Soartex 64 here.
- An advanced option is available but is not recommended for the average user.
Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This mod is full of a wealth of awesome blocks, tools and more to use!
- This might be too all over the place for some people to want.
Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
- Connected textures fixed.
- Updated trading post packing splitting crash.
- Bedrockium updated.
- Other minor changes to the game.
How to Install Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft / mods folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft after installing Forge and it will create one)
- Download the Extra Utilities Mod for Minecraft and place into the newly created Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!