The F3 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is created by the developer ‘FreaXator’ and is available for the latest version of Minecraft. This texture pack seems to focus on making simplicity beautiful. This texture pack is incredibly straight forward, but it has amazing results. Due to the way in which many of the textures were completed, they almost look 3D. They all seem to jump right out at you. Have you ever heard of something called Cell Shading? If yes, then you are in luck. This texture pack has it! I really like this texture pack and can’t suggest it more!
The simple blocky textures is not an original idea. This style has been recreated many times, but this pack does it better than most. The darker, black outlines makes every block different. They really stand out from each other and do not clash in any way.
If you are to build with this pack you notice that it stands out. Because of the darker outline on many of the blocks, it actually adds increased detail to larger structures.
This pack is easy to work with. The ores are easy to make out and identify, and overall everything is just well created. You are never left wondering what block you are looking at.
F3 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- 3D looking textures.
- Cell shading and GUI overhaul.
- Works with the latest version of 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Works with OptiFine.
- Not completely original. This style is available in other places.
F3 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this pack updated to Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
How to install the F3 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the F3 Texture Pack.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!