This mod adds a tonne of new machines that are useful in processing, purifying and sorting ore! This mod has been round quite a while and has been updating with Minecraft, so it is jam packed of everything you’ll ever need for your Mining needs! You must create all the machines to begin your adventure, but what are some of the main exciting features? No changelogs are public for this mod
The Main Features of Factorization Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Searching out and forgetting your crafting table is a thing of the past if you use this mod, a PocketCrafting grid is available! Once forged, you can craft whatever you heart desires wherever you want to craft it! Simply combine a crafting table with a stick to have access to this very handy and useful feature!
- This mod also adds an extensive electrical component system! With batteries, wires, solar panels, sulfuric acid, magnets and insulated coils!
- The crystallizer must be heated up with a heater, but it only for a brief period of time. After that, it must be left alone to cool off as the crystal forms. This process takes 20 minutes. If you put more material in the extra slots, they will crystallize in parallel. This lets you process up to five stacks at once in a single crystallizer.
Positives and Negatives
There isn’t really anything bad to say about this mod, it does exactly what is says on the tin and more. There are no problems with balance as it’s purely devoted to helping the player through useful machines. The only negative I can think of is that to an unknown player, It can be a bit confusing and overwhelming.
How to Install Factorization Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Install Minecraft Forge, which can be found here! And delete the META-INF file!
- Check that the forge install worked by running the client (or the server). Forge information should be on the title screen (or in the server’s logs). Exit minecraft.
- Put Factorization.jar into the mods folder.