Minecraft has started really simple and plain. It was just a world with boxy blocks and very few ordinary mobs. With time, mods and texture packs have modified the world and made it a more fascinating place. One of the greatest inventions and introductions is the HD realistic texture pack. The HD texture packs make the world silky smooth and gorgeous. The pointy blocks that make up the world do not pose threat to players for being too sharp with the realistic texture packs. However, there are some texture packs that do no less even though they are not HD! Action speaks better than words! Check this out!
Faithful 64×64 Texture Pack is a very well-designed texture pack that will soften your Minecraft world once again. With the decent 64×64 resolution, you will get to enjoy the more detailed and artistic views of the Minecraft world. Although, it’s not perfectly an HD texture pack, it really lacks nothing much compared to them. Enjoy the smoother looks of the world with the Faithful 64×64 Texture Pack!
Faithful 64×64 Texture Pack V1.4.0 For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The texture pack will soften and smoothen the world of Minecraft.
- The resolution of this texture pack is 64×64.
Faithful 64×64 Texture Pack V1.4.0 For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
Pros and Cons
- The texture pack will really make the world look more attractive. The softer looks will create comfort and make the world seem safer.
- The texture pack, however, is not completely an HD texture pack. It still lacks a lot to be rated as super realistic.
How to Install Faithful 64×64 Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the texturepacks folder.