Fallen Earth Texture Pack
Many people talk of the potential apocalypse that will devour Earth. Nobody knows which type of apocalypse it will be, but people fear it might happen in the near future. Lands will become barren and dry. Mutated living creatures will roam the world and humanity will be exposed to greater threats from all over the place. Want to taste that thrilling danger? Check this out!
Fallen Earth Texture Pack is a texture pack that will bring a post-apocalyptic appearance and feeling to the Minecraft world. The once green and fresh Minecraft world will become fruitless and dark. The texture pack is a work developed from the inspiration of the game called Fallen Earth. The texture pack’s resolution is 16×16, but it will add many cool features like more animated blocks and items. Try the texture pack and walk the Minecraft world, which has become a place of darkness and hopelessness.
Fallen Earth Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- The texture pack will add a post-apocalyptic feeling to the Minecraft world.
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16.
- The texture pack will add more animated blocks and items.
Fallen Earth Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
This texture will change the mood of the game completely and so, players will derive a completely different experience with this texture pack. The texture pack has a potential of being upgraded anytime, especially in terms of resolution.
The texture pack is very simple with low resolution. Also, the texture pack is still in progress, so it may lack the sense of completion and perfection.
Fallen Earth Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs
- All paintings have been changed.
- Bugs in some of the textures have been fixed.
- Few more blocks have been added.
- Sun has been changed.
How to Install Fallen Earth Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the texturepacks folder.