The Falleanearth Texture Pack aims to go along with the game, Fallen Earth. Set in a post apocalyptic world, this Pack makes you feel as if you are a survivor of an apocalypse. This texture pack does this very well, I have to be honest, it looks great. If you are playing a mod or a map, in which you are part of an apocalypse, this pack would be great for you. This pack makes everything look dead and bleak, not perfect for everyone, but overall, it goes along with Fallen Earth very well. It looks just as if the apocalypse just took place, making a great pack for a apocalypse themed map. Also, on some blocks, the textures are animated, and whoever did them, did a really nice job as the look great! If you are in the mood for something along the lines of Apocalypse, or Fallen Earth, this pack would be perfect for you!
Fallenearth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Looks, and feels like the game, Fallen Earth.
- Makes everything look a bit more dead, and bleak, just as if the apocalypse had taken place
- Some blocks have animations, and they are really cool!
Fallenearth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Great looks, portrays the game, and an apocalypse almost perfectly
- Awesome animations on some blocks and items
- Its not a pack I would play on all the time, only when playing something that has to do with an apocalypse
- Not everything is themed with the game, you kind of can’t make it 100%, but a lot of the textures don’t make sense along with Fallen Earth.
How to install Fallenearth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.1, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Run Minecraft
- Download the .zip below
- In minecraft, click options, then Resource Packs
- Click on “Open resource pack folder”
- Drag the downloaded .zip into that folder.
- Select the correct pack in the list on Minecraft