This mod adds the wonderment of Meteors to the game! And it’s not just simply for aesthetics – A barrage of new features and ideas have been implemented that really help this mod stand out from the others! Meteors are a new idea and addition to Minecraft and this mod really serves as a great stepping stone into the future of Minecraft Modding!
Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Meteors fall to ground and explode bringing the famous meteorite ore with them!
- The meteors have a cooling down period, so make sure you get there quick otherwise no resources will be available!
- Extraterrestrial mobs will also sometimes rarely spawn with the landing of the meteor!
- The meteors come in all different shapes and sizes!
- You can spawn in and forge meteors with a valuable ‘meteor summoner’!
- You can also craft rare ‘Meteor Gems’ with your precious findings!
Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Positives and Negatives!
- PROS: This mod really does a fantastic job of not only introducing Meteors to Minecraft in spectacular fashion, but also does it in an interesting in fun way! There are four main types of Meteor each with it’s own unique spin and difference from the next!
- CONS: The only possible negative theme running through this mod is that as of yet it is not fully available for server multiplayer, only client! This means you can’t enjoy this mod with your friends, how sad…
Falling Meteors Mod Version 2.14.2 for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
How to Install Falling Meteors Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- First of all, go into your Minecraft.jar and delete (as always) that pesky META-INF file!
- Install ForgeAPI (important, you can’t install without this)
- Download the mod and put the whole .zip file into your Minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft and have fun playing with this mod!