If you are a gamer you probably have played extensively one of the several widely popular among fans of many genres, the Fallout titles or have at least heard of the games. The art style, the 50’s inspired nuclear wasteland in this post apocalyptic bleak landscape lends to some awesome looking areas, shanty towns and retro artwork. If you enjoy that style you might want to bring some of that unique vibe and old school flair to your Minecraft world, totally transforming the feel of the game. This new warhead ravaged planet now has a darker, dustier feel with mechanical parts and looks that are much like the early century diners and even graphical menu changes to make it really feel like you are playing a Fallout game. Everything is reskinned, including mobs to recreate the enemies in the Fallout games, making it more terrifying to play!
If you want a retro post apocalyptic feel inside your Minecraft game, then you should totally check out, download and install the Fallout Dusk texture pack right away!
Fallout Dusk Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Recreated Fallout style in a darker, hence Dusk, setting.
- Looks like you are playing the Fallout game when in the menus even with stats and more
- Looks like the green tinted Fallout style while you are fighting mobs
- Reskinned mobs and much much more!
Fallout Dusk Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.21 Changelog
- Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 textures updated and added
- Update to just about all GUI menus.
- Redid Birch, Ferns, clouds, diamonds and paintings and others
How to Install Fallout Dusk Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Texturepacks
- Place the entire file of Fallout Dusk Texture Pack zip inside
- Run minecraft and choose the Fallout Dusk Texture Pack and you are ready to play