The Family C mod is a relatively new mod that allows players to do things in Minecraft that you have never been able to do before. The Family C mod allows players to do things such as Marry, Divorce and Adopt other players. I think that this is a great step for Minecraft multiplayer as it allows for further social interaction and communities within Minecraft. This mod is useful when trying to find diversity within your server as it gives players an identity.
Family C Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Main Features
- The Family C mod allows players to choose their gender within game. There is a separate model/skin for the female character.
- This mod also allows for Marriage within Minecraft, you can then choose to divorce if you so wish.
- Another feature is the option to adopt players, allowing you to grow and make a family online.
Family C Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
Positives: This mod is new on the scene so there are lots of updates and features planned, so you will never be short of new content. It is compatible with most other mods and it is currently fully updated to Minecraft 1.6.4
Negatives: The developer acknowledges that this mod is similar to “Minecraft Comes Alive” Mod, this means that this mod is not totally unique – there are other mods out there that can deliver similar results. On top of that, the installation does require three separate downloads – so it could get confusing.
Family C Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4 Changelogs
Unfortunately, due to the developers website currently being disabled there are no accessible changelogs viewable to the public players. First of all you need to download and install MINECRAFT FORGE, next install JFamilyC Universal and the JBRA Client which are both addons from the developer. Next, download the mod installer which can be found HERE and run it, there rest should be done for you!
Family C Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- First of all, it is recommended that you install on a clean Minecraft.jar
- Next, you need to download and install the latest version of MINECRAFT FORGE.
- Next, you should download the Family C Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Lastly, just load up and Minecraft and enjoy!