What’s the most valuable, yet something we waste so much in our lives? I say it’s time. There’s nothing more important and valuable than time. It is priceless! It’s sad how we sometimes spend it anyhow. We should make most of what we have! For this purpose, Fast Building Mod Version 1.8 is here! It’s a cool mod that will help you save time by increasing the work speed to a very high level.
If you place a block with the “control” or “alt” button held, that block will be placed as many as possible in the same direction until you run out of that block or if the block reaches something solid on the other side. This can work both vertically and horizontally. So guess what it will be good for. Hint: Look at the screenshot above. Anyhow, things will become much more convenient!
Configuration of Fast Building Mod for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
The configuration folder of this mod is named “fastbuild.cfg” and it is located in the “config” folder of the “Minecraft Folder”. In order to obtain the configuration file of this mod, you should have the “config” folder. If you don’t have one, simply run Minecraft once after the installation; it will be created automatically.
- build_key-the key that should be pressed to activate the fast-build
- max_stack_build_num-the maximum number of blocks that will be placed
- max_stack_vertical_build_num-the maximum number of blocks that will be placed vertically
Fast Building Mod Version 1.10 for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs
- The Fast Building Mod is finally updated for Minecraft version 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
How to install Fast Building Mod Version for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the mod file.
- Open the “run” search bar and type ” %appdata%”.
- Open up the bin folder in .minecraft folder.
- Just in case, create a back up folder of your jar.
- Extract the downloaded mod file.
- Move all the contents into your jar.
- Delete META-INF.