Minecraft, with all the different and interesting mods and other packs, offers great deal of action and thrill. Talking of action, guns and weapons cannot be left out. However, there are only so many kinds of guns and many other kinds of guns are still not available in the game. If you want real action, this is it.
The Ferullo’s Guns Mod is an amazing mod that will add dozens of new guns to the world of Minecraft, which will definitely increase the fun and the amount of action happening in the game. What makes this mod better is that it will also add other items you will find useful during intense action. Check them out below!
Ferullo’s Guns Mod Version 3.0.0 For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- The mod will add about 35 new types of guns ( F=reload, R=zoom).
- The mod will also add other useful items that a player might need during tough actions.
Ferullo’s Guns Mod Version 3.0.0 For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 New Adds
- DESERT EAGLE
- MODEL 1887
- RAY GUN
- GRENADE LAUNCHER
- JET PACK
- NIGHT VISION GOGGLE
- MEDICINE PACK
- SMOKE GRENADE
- STICKY GRENADE
Ferullo’s Guns Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
As more guns and active items are added to the world, the game will become more thrilling and interesting. You can now make your battles against the hostile mobs more entertaining and fascinating with the cool effects of the new weapons.
If you think there are already enough useful weapons and items in the world of Minecraft, you might not find this mod cool. However, I strongly recommend you all to try it before you judge it poorly.
Ferullo’s Guns Mod Version 3.0.0 For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- Made compatible with Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
How to Install Ferullo’s Guns Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open up the minecraft.jar.
- Move all the contents of in the “Ferullo’s Guns Manager/Place in minecraft.jar” into the jar.
- Move the “Place in mods folder” into your “mods” folder.
- For the packages, just move everything into the “mods” folder.
- Delete META-INF.