Have you ever needed a texture pack that is a lesser version of the default textures but still is 16×16? Need a pack to take screenshots of far away builds? If so, FilleCraft is for you! I can’t say the pack is too amazing. A lot of blurry textures and attempts at higher resolution are what you’ll find in FilleCraft. It looks good from afar, literally. Up close the textures don’t look very good. I can’t say there is anything really outstanding about this pack. I might go so far as to say the pack isn’t very good.
FilleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Blurry textures
- Bland, soft terrain
- Better flower textures
- No need for advanced installation unless you want things like connected textures
- Textures that are as close to HD in a x16 pack
How to use the FilleCraft Texture Pack
- You can choose the texture pack from your resource packs list once you have installed the pack
FilleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
I don’t especially like this pack. An attempt was made but the pack isn’t really very appealing. The textures look like too much was tried to be put into them. It isn’t the first time i’ve seen this case with texture packs. If you plan on playing Minecraft 20 blocks away from any blocks then this pack is for you. It has textures that aren’t the same as default. That is all I can say.
How to Install the FilleCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download Optifine
- Find your .minecraft, navigate to your bin folder
- Open your minecraft.jar using WINRAR or 7Zip (or programs like them)
- Delete your META-INF
- Drag files from the Optifine ZIP file into your minecraft.jar
- Move the texture pack into your resource packs folder and enjoy
- Download MCPatcher
- Move your texture pack into your resource packs folder
- Run the MCPatcher application and click “patch”
Keep in mind that it is recommended you use MCPatcher and Optifine so that you can enjoy things like connected textures, random mobs, and connected textures.