Fire and Ice Mod
The Fire and Ice Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a very simple tweak for Minecraft. This mod was originally made by the developer for his own server, as he wanted to customize it slightly. However, the creator since has been asked to make this mod available for public download and thankfully he has! This mod is currently available for both client and server, so you can use it on your server. It is bug-free, which is thankful because it is a tiny tweak. The Fire and Ice mod is easy to install manually or with the magic launcher, so there is no need to worry about anything.
Fire and Ice Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- This mod only has two features, and they are both small updates/tweaks.
- The first feature is that fire will no longer spread. So you don’t have to worry about burning down everything.
- And secondly, Ice will no longer melt when next to other items.
- You can download the mods separately or both at the same time in one download location, it is all up to you.
Fire and Ice Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- This mod is very simple, but is useful for people who want to fire protect servers.
- This mod makes it possible to use Ice in construction, which is a nice change!
- Is available for client and server.
- Is fully updated to Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- There are no faults with this simple Minecraft mod.
Fire and Ice Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- There are currently no public change logs for this mod!
How to install the Fire and Ice Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First, download the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Then, download the Fire and Ice Mod.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/mods.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!