Five Nights at Freddy\’s Mod
The popular horror game, Five Nights at Freddy’s has finally found its way into Minecraft. The Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod for Minecraft is actually an incredibly detailed and well developed mod which does its best to implement a nice looking, scary and interesting new way to play Minecraft by adding the games features into Minecraft in really great ways. Minecraft has never been so scary, or spooky, and the new mobs that have been implemented into the game to mimic all of the characters from the game such as Foxy, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and much more have been created with amazing animations, design and a unique AI that makes running or escaping these creatures incredibly scary, difficult, but not impossible.
The Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Usage
Once installed, the Mod is very straight forward. In survival mode, when using the Mod and the Map for the game, the Five Nights at Freddys Mod begins when you spawn into the world. The map itself is a replica of the Five Nights at Freddys game map and allows for fans of the game to both get a sense of nostalgia and basic understanding when using the Mod. Sound, new blocks and decorative items have also been added into the game with the Mod to give a feeling of immersion and also spookiness. The dark areas of the map, ranging from dimly lit dining areas to nearly pitch black mazes really begin to send shivers up your spine as the distorted and spooky sound effects echo around, and that itching feeling in the back of your head that you know youre being hunted. The Animatronics will follow you, and hunt you down so long as your back is turned or there are blocks obstructing your view from them. Their detail makes them seem all the more scarier, and even with a smoothly modded control room to fend them away- it’s both far more entertaining yet still difficult to win.
In creative mode, all the new items, blocks and the eggs to spawn the new mobs can be found and used freely. This means that custom maps can be used and all of the mods content is available for experimenting and miscellaneous usage.
The Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Really immersive, meaning that with all the features that the mod introduces into the game, it really is quite scary for just a mod.
- Great recreation of the Five Nights at Freddys games.
- Amazing detail and an expansive mod that’s easy to use and install.
- Can be difficult to succeed at times as there is much more to do and control in Minecraft, and the mobs are free moving and constantly after you.
The Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Added Foxy.
- Added new decorative items.
- Added animations.
The Five Nights at Freddy’s Mod for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Download the Five Nights at Freddys Mod zip file for Minecraft 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘mods’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded zip file into the ‘mods’ folder.
- Close all tabs.
- Finished. Launch Minecraft and enjoy the mod!