Planes? What you are thinking now is correct. This is a Planes mod in Minecraft! You should have heard about this, it is very popular in the forums. Flan’s Plane mod is a very creative and hard mod to make. 🙂 If you have read the original post of “Flan’s mod” you should see a collection of useful mods! Also there is a very awesome mod name Vehicles! Anyone wanted something for traveling? traveling faster I mean. Well, planes mod are the fastest mechanics on air! There is also one cool mod, Hot air balloon.
Thanks to the developer(jamioflan) for making you fly! For me Flan’s plane mod is a very good mod that you should have in one of your collections! As you have seen in the title, This Mod is now compatible with 1.7.2 !!!!!
Plane Mod Features
- Adds new realistic plane rolling! 🙂
- Plane mouse control = you can control planes with mouse!
- Lowers server sprites to zero
- Adds plane wrecks when crash.. 🙁
The Planes was nice eh? Well, the planes is a very cool thing, but the recipes is hard as hell! See in the video for more informations. Now you have know what can it do. What’s the point of explaining and not letting you dowload! Lets get started by downloading:
How to Download and Install Plane Mod for Minecraft 1.8.1
- Download ModLoader, ModLoaderMP, Turbo Model Thingy, and AudioMod (Optional)
- Download the Planes Mod v15.
- Drag the contents INSIDE the folder “jar files” in to Minecraft.jar folder in run/%appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/bin
- Drag the content inside “resources files” in to the “resources” folder in .minecraft folder.
- Drag planes.txt into .minecraft folder.
- Delete Meta-inf inside minecraft.jar folder.
*If you have problems just comment!*
Have a happy day flying! 🙂