Minecraft world is a very peaceful world indeed. The abundant trees and other natural resources make it one of the best place to live in. Now, let’s see how well the Minecraft world will look with more flowers in it. Various types of flowers with different colors will make the world look more beautiful and gorgeous. It’s time for you to see for yourself.
The FlowerCraft Mod is a mod that will add more flowers to your Minecraft world. It’s as simple as that, but this could really change how players perceive the world. The world may look safer and cozy with the flowers scattered all around the place. Collect them if you want and plant them again anywhere you want them to be. Make the Minecraft world a brighter place with all these flowers.
You can make this wiith all Flower and Leaves
You can make this with all Flowers.
for the big Flower
Spawnt only Flower: 10 applications
Honey Raw Enchantment(confusion 10Sec)(moveSpeed 15Sec)
HoneyBread: Enchantment( poison 10 Sec)(moveSpeed 30Sec)
HoneyPotion:Enchantment(moveSpeed,jump 60Sec)(blindness 20Sec))
FlowerCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Feature
- The mod will add more flowers to the world of Minecraft.
FlowerCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod is really going to make the Minecraft world seem brighter and friendlier. Introduction of flowers may sound very simple, but this will really make the world look more pleasant.
- If you don’t feel the need for more flowers in your world, you may find this less interesting, because all that this mod does is that.
FlowerCraft Mod Version 1.7 For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- The mod has been updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
- Added FlowerHedge and FlowerVine
How to Install FlowerCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the mod file.
- Install Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the mods folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the folder.
- Delete META-INF.