The Foal Free Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is the official texture pack for Equestria Craft! – a mod that adds horses and ponies into Minecraft! You could download and install this texture pack without Equestria Craft but if you really want the full effect then I’d go ahead and download it. This texture pack is not compatible with Minecraft versions pre-1.6, so you have to update if you want to use it. This texture pack is very extensive and adds some cool features. It is completely unique in its design as its work is texturing different Minecraft models – rather than the typical Steve character.
As you can see from the image below. The Foal Free texture pack actually fully textures the horse models.
Most of the new textures in this pack are bright colored, girly, and are fit for any Minecraft princess! This texture pack also adds ‘Royal’ and ‘Crystal’ armor.
This texture pack aims to be comedic too. It has many comic references and is very light hearted. Not just that, but this pack also renames some of the items to suit the theme of the pack and adds new Pony music too!
Foal Free Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons!
- Bright, attractive textures.
- Official pack for the Equestria Craft mod.
- 100% complete for 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- There are no faults or negatives with this texture pack.
Foal Free Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack added a new custom fishing line and darkened several textures.
How to install the Foal Free Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2!
- Firstly, I would recommend downloading the latest version of OptiFine.
- Then, download the Foal Free Texture Pack.
- Download the Equestria Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2.
- Extract the files to your Desktop with WinRar.
- Open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks.
- Drag and drop the files into there.
- Launch Minecraft and select the correct texture pack from the file!