Forgotten Nature Mod
Minecraft seems so perfect. It looks as if there is everything. However, after all these years playing the game, you might have noticed something awkward. Something strange. Yes, to be realistic and honest, there are so many things that Minecraft has forgot to add in the gaming world. Fortunately, things are about to change completely.
The Forgotten Nature Mod is a mod that will add all things that are forgotten to be added in the world of Minecraft. The add ranges from basic things to brand new items that have never been seen in Minecraft, but which are already available in the real world. The mod adds many more kinds of trees and they now grow fruits and nuts, just like in the real world. The mod adds many more like flowers, leaves, grass blocks, etc. There are just too many to mention about this mod. Check the “Recipe and Guide” section for all the information.
Forgotten Nature Mod For Minecraft Main Features
- The mod adds many more things to make the natural environment in the Minecraft world look more real and beautiful.
- The mod adds new items like rope and other important tools.
- The mod adds new kinds of blocks to add variety to the looks of the natural world.
Forgotten Nature Mod For Minecraft Pros and Cons
This mod is totally amazing. All and every feature this mod adds will make the Minecraft world more real. With this mod, you will be able to obtain many more natural items, both edible and reusable for more gains later on. The new tools will also make works more comfortable and easy.
The only problem of this mod is that some biomes contain excessive number of trees, so you might experience a little lag during the game. Other than that, it’s all good!
Forgotten Nature Mod For Minecraft Recipes and Guides
Check out this for all the recipes and guides for the mod, including all the specific features of this mod.
Forgotten Nature Mod Version 1.3.0 For Minecraft Changelogs
- New tools and armors material
How to install Forgotten Nature Mod For Minecraft
- Download the mod file.
- Install the Minecraft Forge.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Move the downloaded zip file into the “mods” folder.
- Delete META-INF.