Since Minecraft came out, it has been updated a lot and with every update, Minecraft needed higher system requirements and this caused problems. People with weaker computers who really enjoyed the game stumbled over problems such as very little FPS, it is a real pity for those people and as a fact not all of them are willing to spend a lot of cash for a new computer just to play Minecraft. Or do they? In any case FPS++ is a brilliant mod that can boost the FPS up to 30% The percentage can be lower than that, but it is still very helpful. The good thing about this Mod is that it doesn’t have any incompatibilities and it won’t interfere with any mods.
FPS++ changes only one .class file which carries mathematics algorithms using sines and cosines for block rendering. The .class file is large and so the author compressed it to enhance Minecraft’s FPS. This mod can also be installed to eliminate lag even on the stronger computers (if that happens, of course). Another great use of this mod could be for recording videos of Minecraft game-plays because, usually recording software slows down the game and creates unwanted lag which might ruin your video.
FPS++ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Main Features
- The Mod compresses a .class file that is responsible for block rendering in Minecraft
- Fps++ Mod improves the FPS up-to 30%
- The mod is compatitable with optifine
FPS++ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 Pros and Cons
Fps++ mod is very helpful and can save many peoples nerves. The mod increases the FPS of the game saving many keyboards or laptops flung at the wall when the game glitches.
How to Install FPS++ Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1
- Download the FPS++ Mod
- Browse to this directory Application support\Roaming\minecraft\bin\ and open minecraft.jar with an archive utility
- Copy the Fps++ .class file into minecraft.jar
- Delete META-INF
- Close everything and enjoy
- Hopefully, this mod will help you