Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map
Do you like puzzle games like Portal 2? What about maps like The Dropper where you have to avoid obstacles? What about a new map that brings some of the cool 1.8 features? This is the map for you! This is the Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map for Minecraft. This map is a series of 9 levels that increase in difficulty. You play by jumping and bouncing from each slime block to the other to make it to the goal! This seems simple but it is quite the challenge in the later levels!
If you like puzzles and games like Portal, be sure to download and install Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map for Minecraft today!
Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- 9 progressively more difficult levels.
- Short map that is great for a one shot video!
How to Use Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install as follows in the instructions below.
- Don’t cheat (breaking blocks and similar).
- Play on peaceful and survival so you can die but without mobs.
- Servers must have teleportation enabled!
- If you don’t die when you miss a jump you can use the /kill command.
Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- A cool idea for a map that has you bounding from block to block like the blue gel in Portal 2!
- This map could have been designed a lot more like Portal where the surrounding steel environments were more pleasing.
Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelog
- Updated to work with the latest version of Minecraft.
How to Install Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft / Saves folder (if you don’t have one already, run Minecraft and it will create one)
- Download the Freefall A Slime Block Jump Map for Minecraft and unzip if needed and place the map folder into the Saves folder
- Copy the resource pack (pick from either HD or SD textures) into the resourcepack folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play!