Fresh HD Texture Pack
I love this Texture Pack with a passion. The way it’s designed is so spectacular, so well done and truly professional. The artist of the Fresh HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 has developed this Texture Pack to remain the same as the Default Texture Pack of Minecraft. However, by raising the resolution, and replacing the simplistic textures with new, fresher, more detailed, professional and far more developed textures; the whole theme of Minecraft has been boosted. That’s what I love about this Texture Pack. The whole idea of keeping Minecrafts original textures, and simply boosting them to the best they possibly can be. Right down to the tiniest of details, the textures are spot-on perfect! It must have taken a long time, and an expert texture artist to create such a pack. I love it.
Fresh HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
- Adding a whopping 128×128 texture resolution, Texture Pack to the game.
- New, high resolution textures that keep the original theme!
- Fresh, detailed textures that are easy on the eye.
- A wonderfully made pack with a great theme.
Fresh HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Higher resolution textures mean more detail, and better quality shading etc.
- Realistic, default textures.
- Easier to identify all the textures, as they have remained with the original theme.
- Proffesionally made and well developed.
- High resolution will cause increase in FPS drop.
- Additional lag.
- Requires a patcher.
How to install The Fresh HD Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine first OR download and use the Mcpatcher program when told to.
- Download the Fresh HD Texture Pack zip file for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag in the downloaded Texture Pack zip file.
- If using Mcpatcher, use the program and click PATCH now.
- Select your Texture Pack in game, in the menu/settings selection.
- Finished, enjoy.