Texture Packs such as the FrostWorth Texture Pack have a huge amount of potential. Simply because it has stuck with the simplistic, and lower resolution that is similar to Minecraft’s vanilla, Default Texture Pack. However, when creating textures at such a low resolution like 16x; it’s important that the developer has a good idea of what he/she is creating, the theme, and also has experience in the area. Motivation is everything, and the creator needs much of it in order to create the pack successfully, not to mention create his/her textures to near perfection. Much of a successful Texture Pack would consist of unique designs and also.
FrostWorth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs:
- Changed the textures of logs, to a cartoon theme.
- Changed the front picture.
- Updated and released.
FrostWorth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features:
- Introducing amazing, low resolution textures of just 16x into the game!
- Replacing the vanilla textures with new, unique and well developed cartoon themed textures.
- Textures, from the Texture Pack that naturally tile with one another, including great shading!
FrostWorth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons:
- Simplistic, and less FPS requiring.
- No need for patching, or any other foreign techniques to installation.
- Amazing, unique and easy to look at. Not to mention 95% of all textures have been completed to an excellent standard.
- Simplistic, meaning the textures are less realistic than other Texture Pack’s.
- Some textures in the pack may seem very similar or off theme to the rest of the Texture Pack.
How to install the FrostWorth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the FrostWorth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “Texture Packs” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded Texture Pack zip file into your “Texture Pack’s” folder. (Do not unzip.)
- Select your Texture Pack in game, inside your Texture Packs menu selection.