Do you like to play online in servers in the wildly varied game of Minecraft, ranging from massive professional servers with many staff members to a server hosted on an old laptop, playing with friends and strangers alike? Perhaps you notice the differences in the spawn area if its done well, planned out for when people join, giving them something safe and nice to look at? If you want a really pretty looking spawn area that is custom made for just that reason, you should right away check out the Futuristic Server Spawn map for Minecraft!
You just need to install this map like a normal map and either copy this with WorldEdit or just simply build around it with your own custom server areas, giving you a nice premade spawn point that will surely make your online visitors feel safe in the potentially threatening environment (creepers and griefers, sometimes) that is Minecraft. With its nice futuristic dome shape, glass ceilings to its arch shaped walkways, this is surely to be some eye candy for your map.
Futuristic Server Spawn Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Large, bright and beautiful spawn point at your disposal
- Author only asks for credit if you use in your project and / or server
Futuristic Server Spawn Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Large, well lit and nicely designed
- Cons: Somewhat difficult to place in your pre made world
Futuristic Server Spawn Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Changelog
- Updated to work for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Updated links and description
How to Install Futuristic Server Spawn Map for Minecraft 1.8.8, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the Saves folder located inside
- In the Saves folder you need to place the entire folder of the Futuristic Server Spawn map inside
- Run minecraft and select the Futuristic Server Spawn map you are ready to play