Do you like traveling through outer space in games, weaving through asteroids, light speed leaps through the inky vastness of space and exploring new and intense planets? Space exploration is a dream for many people and luckily there are many mediums where we can somewhat live out our fantasies, and those in a digital form are sometimes as close as it gets to the real thing! If you enjoy outer space and want to experience some of that inside your Minecraft game, be sure to download and install the Galacticraft space mod right away! It features custom space craft, space exploration including the moon and actual planets in our solar system, oxygen systems for added features and many many more! There is an absolute ton of stuff to make and see and create, so check out this link for very detailed information and crafting recipes or follow the video embedded later on for a visual instruction!
If you enjoy the occasional breezy trip through the blackened ends of the galaxy, light years away from home, visiting other planets and finding alien life, then you will probably really enjoy the Galacticraft space mod for Minecraft! Download and install this fantastic mod today!
Galacticraft Space Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- Travel to various planets and their moons
- Create and customize your own space ship
- Brand new blocks and a somewhat literal ton of brand new items!
- Fun items like a parachute that actually works
How to Install Galacticraft Space Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Download and install Forge
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder and locate Mods
- Place the entire file of zip of Galacticraft Mod inside the Mods folder
- Run minecraft and you are ready to play
- Recipes found here