Do you ever find yourself wandering the baron wasteland that is Minecraftia and think to yourself, I wish it was brighter around here? If the answer to this question is yes, then the Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 may be just the thing for you! But what exactly does it do? This mod is an advanced brightness and fullbright mod- Once toggled, it adjusts the game gamma setting which lights up EVERYTHING in the GAME! Including, mobs, blocks, entities…
Smooth lighting is still compatible, the shadows look smooth and even and there are no dark spots or lighting bugs! Gammabright can be very helpful with every aspect of Minecraft, whether it is from exploring dark caves and caverns of Minecraft or just lighting up your surroundings to improve the aesthetics of your game!
Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- Light up the world to your liking with a simple tap of a key!
- Adjust your brightness in-game using the arrow keys!
- Create easy and smooth lighting fades for Minecraft videos!
- This mod supports client and minecraft multiplayer, never be unable to see at night and in caves again!
- You are also fully able to see everything when swimming or sailing!
Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- PROS: This mod has all the basics, it is available for Minecraft 1.6.4! It is basically bugless, is available for both SMP and Client and the installation is very easy! This mod is very useful when trying to improve the general aesthetics and overall performance of Minecraft 1.6.4!
- CONS: They’re no negatives with this mod, it is fully compatible with every other mod and improves the overall performance. It fixes a long-lasting hindrance that is lighting!
Gammabright Mod Version 2.1.1 for Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.7.2
How to Install Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- First of all, install LiteLoader! (It is a necessary step to install)
- Next, download the latest version of the Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4!
- Lastly, delete the META-INF file!