In the world, there are three states of matter; solids, liquids, and gases. In Minecraft, there are only two out of three available; solids and liquids. If gases were implemented into the game, it would be a whole lot more realistic. What if there was a mod that could add gases? Not just gases that are \”there\”, but some that actually react and feel real? If you\’re looking for something along those lines, then look no further than the Glenn\’s Gases Mod! Glenn\’s Gases Mod adds gases into your game, each with their own unique properties. All the gases flow, and affect you and your surroundings differently. Throughout your world, pockets of gas will spawn underground, you just have to dig for them! This mod is in an early development stage, so features are limited as of now, but the mod has a bright future ahead of it! If you\’re looking for a more realistic experience in Minecraft, or just want a fun mod to go around and burn things with, then the Glenn\’s Gases Mod is the perfect one for you!
Glenn\’s Gases Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- Gases added into your game
- Flowing gases
- Lethal steam (when mining obsidian)
- Lanterns (extreme WIP, no crafting and no models)
Glenn\’s Gases Modfor Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Gases are now in your world! They all have special properties, and are fun to experiment and observe!
- Cons: The Gases! Mod is incompatible with most mods
How to Install Glenn\’s Gases Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- Create a clean, unmodded Minecraft in your .minecraft>versions folder
- Download the Glenn\’s Gases Mod
- Go to Start, search %appdata%, and open your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>versions>(your clean minecraft version)>(your clean minecraft version.jar)
- Drag and Drop all the files from the downloaded Gases! Mod into your jar file
- Have fun with new the new gases!