Hellooo my fellow MinecraftersSSSsssssSS!! Today I present to you a totally awesome and cool texture pack made by me! I made this in under a week using Photoshop CS6. I had a lot of fun making it too, I think that all of you will love this texture because it is soo detailed in its own minecrafty way 😉 I worked quite hard on it so I hope you guys like it 🙂 This texture is 64x so it is really HD and you can see the lines and everything xD I suggest that you guys install Optifine because it will make your Minecraft faster and also it has built in support for HD textures. So you dont have to hassle with MCPatcher 😛 The main aim of this texture is too make it more enjoyable to play Minecraft instead of always using the same old default texture, This is just different in a good way 🙂 Here’s a photo of what it looks like, (Click on the photo it gets a lot bigger)
Ever got the feeling of going into the forests depths? In Minecraft there tons of trees and forest and jungles, it is one of the most important resource we have while also being renewable, if you place saplings after you cut it down of course. TREES. Forests Depth Texture Pack is a cool and nice Texture Pack in the forums. Swamps turn red, Desert look cooler, and forests give off the feeling of forests depths! Forests is all around Minecraft, when you spawn, There is a tree. When you walk around there is another tree. That’s quite cool though. Don’t think that only forests will change, blocks inside the game to, like wooden planks, glasses, and many more. The good thing about Minecraft Texture pack is that, it changes the game, so you won’t get bored. And the Forests Depth Texture Pack has done a good job in doing so! Take a look at some awesome pic:
Don’t forget to say thanks to the developer of this Texture pack! SpaceBanana!
By the way, I felt it is important to tell you guys about the Texture Packs that inspired the developer of Forest Depth Texture Pack, those Texture Packs are Aardvark Textures, Isabella, Jolicraft, Jungle Ruins, Coterie Craft, Quandary, and Painterly Pack. Most of these are very popular and amazing Texture Packs, so if you guys feel interested, check them out!
How to Install Forests Depths Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Oh yeah! One things that I love about this pack is that it is 16×16, no mcpatcher needed!
- Download the Forests Depths Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Run Minecraft.
- Click on Mods and Texture Pack. Under multiplayer.
- Then click on Open Texture Packs folder.
- A folder pops up.
- After that drag the Forests Depths Texture Pack into to popped up folder.
- Enjoy your new Forests Depth Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
*If you have problems you can comment*
Similar to default but with a real mysterious and magical feel to it. Grn Magic by Greenmage has brought this amazing texture pack to make our minecraft worlds a little bit more mystical! It’s a 16×16 pack so it still has that real 8-bit kind of style to it. It really reminds me of adventure games such as The Legend of Zelda. So, what kind of stuff can you expect from this pack? Well, I promise that you will not be disappointed!
Well, Grn Magic takes real advantage of all of minecraft’s blocks to make something really nice, practical and with that touch of magic. The textures all look very 8-bit but very detailed. The ores are shiny, the sandstone is almost tomb like and the beds are purple! What more could you ask? When building your house in Grn Magic you will feel like a real wizard, creating your mansion. When exploring strongholds and even the new pyramids yet to be released in 1.3 you will feel liek a real adventurer. The bricks and sandstone have this real Indiana Jones feel to it. Absolutely great for making custom adventure maps. When spelunking in deep caverns you will still feel like the miner you always have been when playing minecraft, the ores are atractive, the stone is simple, and the mobs are frightening! Oh, I almost forgot… I absolutely love the GUI! It’s amazing!
Overall Grn Magic is amazing and you should all go check it out! Excellent work GreenMage!
How to Install Grn Magic Texture Pack for 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download Grn Magic Texture Pack
- Place the .zip inside your texture packs folder.
Hello there! Today I have a simplistic, clean, and smooth texture pack for you, and it’s called the Tiny Pixels texture pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10. And it’s by Leostereo. Tiny Pixels is a texture pack that gives you an 8x feel, but is in fact a 16x. ( Doesn’t mean it’s crappy and rough though, it’s actually the opposite. It’s all smooth and clean and bland. Simplicity and colorful is what I see and get from this texture pack by Leostereo. I say that the uniqueness of this texture pack comes from its simple yet stylish colors that make all the blocks fit in with each other in the world of Minecraft. Let’s have a look:
I know, simple yet beautiful is what you’re all thinking. And sure it would remind some people of Disco’s oCd texture pack because to me it did, and that’s probably because of the “highly simplified” look that both of them has. Although personally, for wood textures and the overall color, I kinda favor Tiny Pixels. Not saying I don’t like the oCd pack though. They’re both good but I think Tiny Pixels is a little bit smoother. Anyhow, these are just my opinions 🙂 How about you go check it out and decide it yourself?
How to install Tiny Pixels Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download Tiny Pixels Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 (link below)
- Click on start menu > Run > /%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Copy and paste Tiny pixels (.zip file) to that folder without unzipping
- Open Minecraft and change your texture pack to Tiny Pixels!
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a terrific pack. Why? because it can be valued by the true lovers of Minecraft as it is a semi – vanilla texture pack which adds new texture, enhancing the overall look of Minecraft, but at the same time it keeps faithful and loyal to the original textures and barely modifies them. Leaving you with an authentic look whilst adding something to it, which let’s it become more attractive.
AbyKraft texture pack is a [16×16] pack which means it is supported by most if not all machines and is the native resolution for Minecraft hence it is Semi-Vanilla.
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features
AbyKraft texture pack has kept loyal to the original Minecraft textures and adds a little bit of it’s own. Most of the items were re-designed and the texture pack gives Minecaft a different look, much sweeter than the original textures and gives it a much brighter atmosphere.
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and cons
The texture pack in reality has not so much cons, actually none, except that it may be too similair to the original textures. However that is arguable and the texture pack looks insane.
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Change Log
- The Gui has been fixed (the health bar)
- the GUI has been edited for the following things: crafting table, furnace, enchanting table
- The clay is now similar to the sand textures
- The texture pack is now up-to-date with Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
AbyKraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the texture pack .zip file
- Open up run and type in %appdata%
- Then click on application support and the Roaming
- THis will lead you to the .minecraft folder
- open it
- Locate the texture packs folder
- Palce the texture pack .zip file into that folder
- close all of the windows
Ever wished that every single thing in this world was built with Legos? Well that might not happen anytime soon in real life. But guess what.. it’s gonna happen in Minecraft! What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is the LegoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 developed by MrBrentX. Yes yes, now pick your damn jaws off the ground 😀 Now that you know what we’re going to talk about, let’s move on to it. Well,you would already know what a piece of Lego looks like, so you can expect to see something of that sort. You know, blocks with round bumps on them….? However, it comes in a 16x resolution so do not expect something too flashy. Here you go:
Should you ask what I think about LegoCraft Texture Pack, I must say it’s not something more than anything I’ve been expecting.Although, I’d like the creator to make some edits to the coloring and develop them in higher resolutions as they might actually look better. It also feels weird to see Lego-made lava flowing. I guess Legos just don’t blend in well with everything. Anyhow, I think its very much worth a try, whether you are a Lego fan or not. 🙂
How to install LegoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download LegoCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- At start menu, run /%appdata%/.minecraft/texturepacks
- Copy and Paste the (.zip file) at that directory without unzipping
- Open Minecraft and change texture pack in-game
Bow to Gun texture pack is not of the serious ones, and it just replaces the textures of a few items making the game not a serious play through, but a more relaxed playing time with a bit of silliness. The bow to gun is probably a texture pack which is more suitable for a zombie survival type game and would look great if it was mixed with other texture packs to add a better look. Basically what these textures change are the projectiles, swords, the bow and the armor. It is quite a funny texture pack because it replace the golden sword with a Wii remote 😀 It is the funniest thing that I have seen because fending off zombies with a wii remote is just too hilarious. No wonder the golden items are so under powered.
Basically this texture pack is made to uplift peoples mood, with it’s silly but yet funny texture replacements, the most amazing thing is that it is 128x.
Bow to Gun Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
The texture pack replaces the following items:
- Wooden sword – butterfly knife
- Stone sword – tire iron
- Iron sword – a katana
- Diamond sword – a machete
- Golden sword – a wii remote !
- The Bow – a deadly desert eagle called Mr. 357
- The Diamond chest plate – a bulletproof vest
- Golden chest plate – a camouflaged shirt
- Ender Pearl – a hand grenade
- Arrow – bullet
- Paper – toilet paper
- Snow ball – tennis ball
How to Install Bow to Gun Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
Ladies and gentlemen of the Minecraft world! Here’s another awesome texture pack to amuse your eyes!It’s the Bropaint Texture Pack! From the name of the pack, “Bropaint”, you might have gotten the idea of this pack. Yes, the theme of this texture pack is “painting”. The Bropaint Texture Pack is a 128x resolution texture pack that will add great deal of paintings to your Minecraft world. Have you guys ever been to a gallery full of the greatest painting of all time? Well, even if it’s not the greatest, paintings do tend to touch people’s deep feelings, creating different moods and emotions. Think of having them in your Minecraft world. Don’t you think it will be amazing?
Just look at that sunset and the cool view out the window! Isn’t that one of the greatest sights ever? With this texture pack installed, you are seriously going to encounter some jaw-dropping moments during the play of the game. Just get ready for your screenshots!
Install this texture pack right now and start experiencing some of the greatest sightings ever in the history of Minecraft!
How to install Bropaint Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Download the Bropaint Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- Install MC Patcher.
- Move the downloaded zip file into your texture packs folder.
The Lolita Princess Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is made by the developer ‘zoepapilia’ who is in fact a graphic designer in real life! She made this back that is themed on ‘Sweet Lolita & Hime’, just for fun in her spare time and hoped others would enjoy it! And I have to admit that if you are a fan of cuddly things, cute things, or pink things you are going to enjoy this texture pack! This texture pack is rather different from the rest and If you are looking for something different then I highly recommend this TP!
Lolita Princess Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- The main thing about this texture pack is the work that has gone into it, after careful deliberation with all textures, it has been assured that no colors or textures clash at close or long range! This makes the texture pack not free flowing and not all jumbled!
- The cuteness of this texture pack will weaken the heart of any battle hardened warrior: the mushrooms are now strawberries and bonbons, all of NPCS and mobs have happy smiling faces, and perhaps the only sinister thing about this texture pack is the Nether (which is gothic themed!)
Lolita Princess Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
POSITIVES: The Lolita Princess Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is currently updated to Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and can be installed for both client and server! This texture runs very smoothly and does not clash in any way!
NEGATIVES: This texture pack is well created, and is one hundred percent complete, what is there to complain about?
Lolita Princess Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update added the following: Created full compatibility and updated to suit best with MCPATCHER download, created a separate total vanilla version!
How to Install Lolita Princess Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of MCPATCHER to correctly run this texture pack!
- Next, download the Lolita Princess Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘texturepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Load up Minecraft and select the texture pack from your main menu!
The Next Big Thing Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 is a very simple yet effective texture pack by the developer ‘jamesbaseball12’. This texture pack is 100% complete but is being worked on everyday to improve it even further! The updates are frequent and the quality is kept high! I recommend that you download this texture pack if you are not looking for too much of a change, but simply want small changes to your game.
The Next Big Thing Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Main Features!
- In my opinion, one of the best things about this texture pack is that it does not change too much in the game. It keeps things simple, and faithful to vanilla.
- However, in some ways it does differ slighty. This texture pack is actually 256×256, which is an incredible quality that I’m not sure my computer could handle!
The Next Big Thing Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Pros and Cons!
- One good thing about this pack is that it is simple, realistic and faithful to vanilla. It acts as an uprgrade, changing some things but not others.
- This texture pack works with OptiFine, can run on the latest version of Minecraft and can be installed very easily!
- There are next to no faults with this texture pack, overall it is a solid piece of work!
The Next Big Thing Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 Changelogs!
- The latest update for this texture pack added new textures for all of the tools and items in the game.
How to install the The Next Big Thing Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10!
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of OptiFine.
- Next, download the The Next Big Thing Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11, 1.9.4, 1.8.9 and 1.7.10 and drag and drop the .zip files here: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks!
- Next, open your Minecraft main menu, select the texture pack and load up your game!