GirlCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2
Texture packs are a useful and effective way of changing the way that Minecraft feels. With a great texture pack, you can change the whole entire feel of the game; developing and expanding on the atmosphere. But would you agree with me when I questioned the ‘femininity’ of Minecraft? Dull browns, greens, greys and black fill the horizon.. and although for an alpha-male type such as yourself this is okay, it does nothing to stereotypically appeal to the opposite sex. And that’s why I think this texture pack is a great development, as it opens a door to a whole new demographic and somehow almost portrays Minecraft in a family-friendly ‘girly’ way. The Girlcraft texture pack was created by a mother and daughter team, AKA miner girl, and uses bright fluorescent pinks, yellows and oranges to morph Minecraft into a fairy-tale wonderland.
GirlCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- With this texture pack, most of the default blocks are transformed into colourful cubes that all aid in brightening up your world.
- Some of the main attractions include the Diamond block, which is not layered as a vertical lined rainbow block!
- Obsidian blocks are textured as horizontal dark purpled cubes, very pretty!
- Rails, fences, doors and wooden planks are all luminous pink!
- The GUI and hotbar are also decorated with different coloured pinks and rainbows!
GirlCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2 Positives and Negatives
PROS: This mod brings in a change in Minecraft that we haven’t seen in a while, with the Girlcraft texture pack: players have the option to improve the aesthetics of Minecraft and make everything ‘pretty’ or whatever… This mod is fully compatible with other mods and is updated to Minecraft 1.5
CONS: Not every entity or mob is updated with this texture pack. Items such as paintings are currently being updated, so for a while now some things are un-textured.
How to install GirlCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2
- First of all, this TP requires no exterior installations. Simply just download the texture pack and drag and drop the folder into your ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft.jar