The Gizmos Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a very large mod made by the developer ‘Planetguy’, if you are looking for a spectacular blow-up mod that allows you to cause great amounts of destruction within your Minecraft game! I highly recommend this modification as not only does it add new items, but it also fixes several unique problems. For example, this mod tweaks the spawn rate of vanilla flowers in game, meaning you can find them much more easily.
Gizmos Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features!
- The gravity bomb is much like TNT, it can be crafted from gunpowder, TNT and iron ingots. Gravity effects this bomb in that it will fall until it comes into contact with something and then it will explode!
- The excavator bomb can actually help you with mining, it works in similar ways to the gravity bomb except it has a set time span to fall!
- The accelerator block works by speeding up a character when they step on it depending on their current motion, these could work effectively as roads!
- This modification also has smaller tweaks like fixing the spawn rate of flowers, or making the portals to the nether more accessible and reliable!
Gizmos Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons!
- POSITIVES: One of the many positives with this modification is the textures, they are maintained to the highest quality and are very professional! This mod currently works on Minecraft 1.6.2 and can even be installed on both client and SMP multiplayer!
- NEGATIVES: There are a few bugs to report with this mod, for example if you were to re-use a certain item it may not show its name in your inventory!
How to Install Gizmos Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod!
- Next, download the Gizmos Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory!
- Open up your Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!