Aside from adding into the game some pretty fantastic looking textures, the designer of the Glendale Resource Pack has made alot of effort integrating features such as custom meshes and smooth flowing block texture tiling to ensure that every added texture inside the Resource Pack is not only well designed and detailed but also looks nice when using them all together in various situations. The key idea about a good Resource Pack is that it’s nice to look at and not hard on the eyes during gameplay. The Glendale Resource Pack hits the mark in that department, introducing great, smooth and light 16×16 resolution textures to the game of Minecraft.
The Glendale Resource Pack for Minecraft also introduces other miscellaneous features such as random mob textures and a custom lightmap. As well as this, other various changes have been made to the original packs features. The Resource Pack ensures that all the new textures to be added remain colourful and detailed, improving on the rusty parts of the vanilla pack and also adding it’s own finer, and better themed textures, blocks, armour, mobs and items included.
Glendale Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- No resolution change from the vanilla pack, allowing a broader range of people to be able to run it.
- Improved detail.
- Colorful and nice to look at – not too similar to the vanilla pack.
- No texture resolution improvement.
Glendale Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Biomes tweaked.
- Female Player Model texture added.
- All new door textures added.
- Minor block texture changes.
- Item touch ups.
- Other minor changes.
Glendale Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Optional: Download the Optifine Mod for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9.
- Download the Glendale Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 zip file.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Drag the downloaded Glendale zip file into the ‘Resource Packs’ folder.
- Launch Minecraft and select the Glendale Resource Pack under the Resource Packs option menu.