At times while playing Minecraft, it can feel like the world is really getting you down. Whether it is the endermen stealing of your hard earned resources or even creepers blowing up your beloved house, sometimes you just need a quaint retreat to go and relax. I think I have just the right thing for you, the Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 is a beautifully detailed medieval cake factory that promises fun and enjoyment always!
Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- The gorgeous medieval cake factory boasts bold colors and took the developer, ‘Colors’, an estimated five hours to complete!
- Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory features a futuristic internal cake maker with an included icing factory!
- The factory also has a tall standing chimney and is powered totally by redstone!
Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
POSITIVES: The cake factory has beautiful wooden textures throughout and can be installed easily on client or server. It is also available for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6.
NEGATIVES: There are no faults with this map, it is a solid compact and fun map!
How to Install Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build for Minecraft 1.8.7, 1.7.10 and 1.7.2
- First of all, I would recommend installing the latest version of MC Patcher to achieve the best results for this map.
- Next, if you so wish you could install either OptiFine or even a shaders pack for better results!
- Lastly, download the Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘saves’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and enjoy your new cake factory map!