Graphical Overload Texture Pack
Graphical Overload texture pack is a very detailed pack as the name might suggest. It keeps some of the nice pixel style artwork that has charm and is great to look at. Pixel art in the style of some classic games that you might find on classic consoles. This pack has a darker tone to it, so its great for those underground sections or perhaps a hidden temple deep in the rain forest? There are many ideas that come to mind with this really well made pack, so check out some screens for yourself as follows.
You can see the high level of detail along with some cool art styles like on the water blocks and and especially on the stone blocks.
Moody cavern textures with really cool (and bloody looking) redstone.
Some very ornate designs that lend well to maps based in fantasy and ancient lands!
Graphical Overload Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Main Features
- High resolution texture pack.
- Moody, dark textures work very well.
Graphical Overload Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Pros and Cons
Pros: One of the best looking packs for someone who wants a more serious tone, great for maps and more!
Cons: Not a finished pack but it is very close.
Graphical Overload Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9 Changelog
- Added sounds
- Added hardened clay, stained glass, red sand, logs, wood and leaves.
How to Install Graphical Overload Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4 and 1.8.9
- Download and install HDPatcher to allow HD textures
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your “.minecraft” folder
- Find the folder called resourcepacks inside
- Place the entire file of Graphical Overload Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.3 inside
- Run minecraft after you place the folder into the resourcepacks folder
- While in the game you can choose the Graphical Overload Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.7.3 and you are ready to play!