Playing the game of Minecraft, I’m sure most of you have had an experience of death. Then, you know how irritating and upset it is. You lose all your belongings with death and you will be left with nothing! It simply makes you poor no matter how rich you were before it. Now, here’s something that will make it less problematic. Check this out!
Gravestone Mod is a mod that will add gravestones to the world of Minecraft. Players and other humanic mobs will automatically create a gravestone upon death. The gravestone will contain inventory of the one who has died and also hold information about the death he or she has suffered. The good news is, you will be able to gain valuable materials from other people’s grave and, most importantly, repossess what you have lost upon death. However, the gravestones have a weird ability of spawning dangerous mobs at night. You better not keep them too close. The mod will also add other blocks and structures. Everything will make your Minecraft world more interesting, but dangerous.
Gravestone Mod For Minecraft 1.7.4 Main Features
- The mod will add gravestones to the world of Minecraft, which will contain and hold lost items and tools.
- The mod will add add new structures like cemetery and Wither’s Catacombs, which will be guarded by withers.
- The mod will add two new blocks called time trap (will change time to sunset when stepped on) and wither spawner (will spawn withers).
Gravestone Mod For Minecraft 1.7.4 Pros and Cons
- The gravestones will make it easier to spot the place of death and allow you to repossess all your belongings you have lost upon death. Also, you will gain another chance of acquiring precious items and tools by finding others’ gravestones.
- If there will be too many gravestones and cemeteries, the Minecraft world will lose the peaceful views and look gloomy.
Gravestone Mod For Minecraft 1.7.4 Screenshots
Chisel (Can be used to write on gravestones and memorials)
Gravestone Mod Version 2.5.1 For Minecraft 1.7.4 Changelogs
- More features have been added for gravestones.
- “Out of memory ” bug has been fixed.
- New BiomesO’Plenty and ExtrabiomesXL compatibility.
How to Install Gravestone Mod For Minecraft 1.7.4
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and select Forge Profile
- Go to Start Menu and Run %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Gravestone Mod file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Launch Minecraft with the Forge Profile
It is a mod that will add useful gravestones and other interesting blocks that will make your Minecraft world more adventurous. It will also add new structures like cemeteries and Wither's Catacombs.